Spirit is the chestnut (light brown) horse in the lower right hand corner. This photo was the last one taken of him before he left us. Be free Spirit and I shall find you again in summer one day.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Dreaming of Summer
With the snow piling up quickly outside, I find myself dreaming of summer. I also dream occasionally of those who are lost or have lost.

Spirit is the chestnut (light brown) horse in the lower right hand corner. This photo was the last one taken of him before he left us. Be free Spirit and I shall find you again in summer one day.
Spirit is the chestnut (light brown) horse in the lower right hand corner. This photo was the last one taken of him before he left us. Be free Spirit and I shall find you again in summer one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment